CIVILTALKSOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING
What is corporate social responsibility?
Corporate social responsibility is our business's commitment to contributing to the well-being of society.
We practice what we preach.
At CivilTalk, we believe social responsibility starts with empathy. We want to foster acts of kindness amongst our members and organizations. We want doing-good to become a daily habit. As a part of our mission, we strive to make the act of helping others easy to do, and we reward good deeds.
At CivilTalk, our employees and partners see a better world—a kinder world—a world where we all do more good.
Our foundation is simple.
We want to be a responsible business that meets the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. Our company’s social responsibility falls under two categories: compliance and proactiveness.
- Compliance refers to our company’s commitment to legality and willingness to observe community values.
- Proactiveness is every initiative to promote helping all communities.
Our company will:
- Respect the law
- Honor our internal policy statements
- Ensure that all business operations are legitimate
- Keep every partnership and collaboration open and transparent
We’ll always conduct business with integrity and respect to human rights. We will promote:
- Safety and fair dealing
- Respect to consumers
- Anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices
Protecting the Environment
Our company recognizes the need to protect the natural environment. Keeping our environment clean and unpolluted is a benefit to all. We’ll always follow best practices when disposing of garbage and using chemical substances.
We’ll ensure that we:
- Don’t risk the health and safety of our employees and the community
- We will actively embrace and support the inclusion of all
- We will value the diversity of thought from all
- We will ensure fairness and equity for all
Our company is dedicated to protecting human rights. We are a committed, equal-opportunity employer, and we will abide by all fair law practices. We will ensure that our activities do not directly, or indirectly, violate human rights in any country.
Our company will preserve a budget to make monetary donations. Our company exists to provide a service to help individuals and organizations do the same.
Our company will encourage our own employees to volunteer. Our company exists to provide a service to help individuals and organizations do the same.
Protecting the Environment
Apart from legal obligations, our company will proactively protect the environment by:
- Conserving energy
- Using environmentally-friendly technologies
Supporting the Community
Our company supports community investment and educational programs. Our service exists to foster individuals and organizations to support local communities, our nation, and the world.